Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default 2x4 Fork Lift

Robert Allison wrote:

| Have you considered getting a Genie lift? They aren't that
| expensive and if you lay down some plywood you can roll it
| right up to the truck. No need to reinvent the wheel.
|
| http://www.genieindustries.com/ml-series/ml-1-3.asp

I wasn't even aware there was such a thing. I like it - and bookmarked
it for future reference as a possible (jobsite) installation tool. I
really like the compact design.

The wheel has already been reinvented, and I'm planning to build the
wooden loader, which is now a 2x4 and 2x6 pallet lift and should come
in with a less than $100 materials cost.

Thanks for posting the link!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar