Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default 3 Step Steps Stool

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

That is a beauty Leon.

Thank you Lee.

My wife says that the reason she married me is because I am tall.

;~)

Any construction details you want to share with us? How many little
tenons did you and the Domino put into this project? And where did you
put them in?

I have a drawing, but if you can go with rough dimensions, 22" tall, 16"
wide, and 16" deep.
I put in a lot of the smallest tennons to help join the narrow boards to
form the step tops and sides. Each step is 2 pieces of wood and each 1/3
section on the sides is 2 pieces of wood. The 3 side sections have 2 to 3,
6mm tennons to reinforce each 1/3 of the side and the 5 skirts/rails each
have a 10mm tennon on each end.
The step tops were screwed on from the top and plugged.