Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
B a r r y B a r r y is offline

Default 3 Step Steps Stool

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:01:39 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

It seems that a wood worker would have built one as one of his first
projects. Well, I have not, not for personal use. I have built several in
the past for customers but with spare time on my hands and a Domino loose
tennon joiner waiting for it's first project I decided to build one for
"our" house.

Very cool.

Are you and Charlie on Festool's payroll, or what? G

I was in Coastal Tool on Tuesday, and I ran my hand down the stack of
Domino Systainers...

Must... fight... the... pull...

The problem is this: I have an oak staircase to finish, 800 ft/sq of
flooring to install (AFTER I tear out the carpet, pad, and staples!),
a newell post to build, railings and uprights to install, as well as
three piece baseboard, oak doors, and new window sills and trim to
install everywhere the flooring is going.

I MIGHT be able to build my next piece of furniture in November.

Thanks to you guys, I'm wanting to buy a Domino NOW! G

When I'm done, if I eBay my really nice Porta-Nails 421 pneumatic
flooring nailer, as I'll be done with flooring my house, I can have a
decent down payment on the Domino, but you guys are totally sucking me
in, NOW! G