Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default 2x Desk (1/2)

"Mark Johnson" wrote in message
. ..
In March, SWMBO asked for a desk for our extra room to set up a home
office. Design instructions were "beefy" and "Cheaper than IKEA". Four
weeks and $25 later ($40 if you count the TransTint), I set this in the TV
room - it hasn't quite made it to the office yet. Built from the finest
Borg 2x stock and finished with waterbased poly tinted with TransTints Red
Mahogany.

-MJ

Looks pretty good. Keeping it cheaper than Ikea, you must have been working
for about 10¢ an hour.