Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mark Johnson Mark Johnson is offline

Default 2x Desk (1/2)

In March, SWMBO asked for a desk for our extra room to set up a home office.
Design instructions were "beefy" and "Cheaper than IKEA". Four weeks and
$25 later ($40 if you count the TransTint), I set this in the TV room - it
hasn't quite made it to the office yet. Built from the finest Borg 2x stock
and finished with waterbased poly tinted with TransTints Red Mahogany.

-MJ

Attached Thumbnails
2x Desk  (1/2)-redpinedesk02-jpg  2x Desk  (1/2)-redpinedesk03-jpg  2x Desk  (1/2)-redpinedesk01-jpg