Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Basics of kitchen counter

I'm not a woodworker, but I am basically handy. In my apartment there is a
5 inch gap between my sink cabinet and the range. I want to make a filler
with 1x6 covered with shelving that is pre-laminated with mica.
(Fortunately the scheme is white and that's the color of available shelves.)

Here is a rough diagram of the cross-section as I envision it. The back
needs to overhang a 1.5" bulge in the wall.

Maybe the structure could be improved. I appreciate any input.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Attached Thumbnails
Basics of kitchen counter-counter-top-png