Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Robert Haar Robert Haar is offline

Default DOMINOed Garbage Can Enclosure - Crazy?

On 6/10/07 4:07 PM, "charlieb" wrote:

I could've just used a common fence construction method to make
an enclosure for the garbage can and recycling bins - but that would
be boring and no fun at all. Since the DOMINO makes it quick and easy
to cut mortises very accurately, with the option of cutting them with
6mm or 10mm of slop - to allow for expansion and contraction.

Charlie, You should get a commission. I am sure that you have helped sell
more than a few units. You certainly have me wishing for one - and Christmas
is a long time to wait.