Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ron ron is offline

Default Logs to lumber (resized pix)

The camera is fantastic. Small enough to slip into my pocket and very easy
to load into my computer.

As far as all the option settings, you would have to check with my
thirteen-year-old son. I am just a point and click but he can make it sing.

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
ron wrote:
| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| ron wrote:
||| I had a request for a picture of my lumber cutting jig.
||| It is just some large scraps of plywood with a 2x4 guide and two
||| cleats on the bottom to anchor it to my work-mates.
||| I did have to drill small dimples in the chain bar to stop the
||| fixture from creeping. (it has three allen set screws that attach
||| it to the bar)
||| I used a standard chain. As I said in my first post, I wasn't
||| sure it would work, so I didn't want to spend too much money.
|| I've resized your photos to 640 x 480.
| Thanks Morris. I didn't realize until I had uploaded the message
| that they were of mammoth proportions.

'S ok. It does take a while to get the hang of some of this stuff.

How do you like your new Nikon?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar