Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
LenoirCitian LenoirCitian is offline

Default Logs to lumber

How do you get any precision in adjusting the log for the next cut???

"ron" wrote in message
I had a request for a picture of my lumber cutting jig.

It is just some large scraps of plywood with a 2x4 guide and two cleats on
the bottom to anchor it to my work-mates.

I did have to drill small dimples in the chain bar to stop the fixture
from
creeping. (it has three allen set screws that attach it to the bar)

I used a standard chain. As I said in my first post, I wasn't sure it
would
work, so I didn't want to spend too much money.