Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Chisel Storage

Rick Cox wrote:

I was having problems deciding how to store chisels on my Delta 46-450
Lathe. I thought they would be in the way if I mounted them in front, and I
did not want to mount them to the wall where I would have to reach over the
lathe while it was turning.

Simple seems to be better.

I mounted the holder to the lathe skirt with Harbour Freight 1/4X20 threaded
rivets.

Now I need to Paint the entire Outfit!

What keeps the important ends from hitting each other when
you remove or replace a tool? A minor redesign - add PVC
pipe sections and some spacers between - or - just spacers
between tools.

charlie b