Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Charley Charley is offline

Default Slightly OT... The new project - MVC03320.jpg (0/1)

Dave,

Something to keep in mind when you become a boat owner: A boat is a hole,
surrounded by water, into which you pour lot's of money.

I've owned one most of my life, since my teens. It's addicting. My present
one is much larger (much larger money hole). I started off whith one very
close to that size. They're probably what have kept me from becoming a
millionare, but I don't think I would have it any other way.

--
Charley

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:150520070755100179%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article .net, Lew
Hodgett wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

I'm thinking about 100 hours to make it shine, but we hope to take it
out on the water next weekend.

DREAMER! !

This is a boat you're talking about, a wooden one at that.

With a boat, unlike furniture, about all you get done with 100 hours
invested is making the list of stuff you have to fixG.

LOL!

Trust me.

Been there, done that.

I'll take it under advisement.

Again, have fun.

Oh, yea!

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Pass it on...