Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Slightly OT... The new project - MVC03320.jpg (0/1)

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Dave Balderstone wrote:

I'm thinking about 100 hours to make it shine, but we hope to take it
out on the water next weekend.

DREAMER! !

This is a boat you're talking about, a wooden one at that.

With a boat, unlike furniture, about all you get done with 100 hours
invested is making the list of stuff you have to fixG.

Trust me.

Been there, done that.

Same here. Funny though, because even though I have nothing to show for
it I don't really look back on those moments as time wasted. :-)

Again, have fun.

Lew

As the saying goes: "There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so
much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.