Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Thom Thom is offline

Default maple foot locker

latches came from Rockler -- somthing like $24 for the pair. a bit procey
but since I already had the lumber and handles it made for a pretty cheap
project.
Thom
"John" wrote in message
From what I can tell you did a great job at it, congratulations. I
know that I fought over a year before I making them. Now, I try and
use it every chance that I get, because practice makes perfect :-)
Where did you get the locking latches at and how much were they?
Regards,
John

On Fri, 11 May 2007 07:43:33 -0600, "Thom"
wrote:

Built this fjor my son out of hard maple.
First time that I had any real success with through dove tails.