Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Shop scenary (half-size planes)

B A R R Y wrote:
| Morris Dovey wrote:
|| Another interesting visitor stopped by today and I thought I'd
|| share a couple of photos...
|
| Cool!
|
| Is that one of those Mini-Mustang kit homebuilts?

'Tis.

| My Beech tie-down spot is bracketed by a bunch of homebuilders,
| mostly RV-6's and 8's. I could get bit by that bug, so I have to
| be very careful! G

I think for a lot of builders, the joy is in the journey - not so much
in flying the finished plane. There's a gentleman (he maintains F-16
fighters in his day job) who drops by from time to time in a
scaled-down Newport that he spent twelve years building - the plane is
/almost/ too beautiful to fly.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar