Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Walter H. Klaus Walter H. Klaus is offline

Default Bar is almost complete

You should be proud of your work, congratulations.

Walter H. Klaus

"Thom" wrote in message
With the exception of 2 cabinet doors for the bar back and and 2 glass
shelves this monster is finally finished.
I started in October last year. Biggest project that I have tackled and
will
be a long time before I do another like this. I liked doing the project
but
in my small shop there was many days of reorganinzing just to do
something...lol should've asked momma for more space when we moved in. too
late now.

Thom