Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve knight Steve knight is offline

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

Here are a couple of shots of the gantry and base I am building in my shop.
Been building it for a couple of months now on and off .

most of the materials are available at Lowes, HD and ebay with the exception
of the software. Expenses to date have been minimal ,less than $500.

looks like a good start. not sure if I could handle doing it. well if
I had free time maybe as I have done such things to save money.