Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Any 32mm System Folks To Check This? 16mm 5/8" Stock

I've been checking out The 32mm System. Have put together
some diagrams - with dimensions - based on what I've gleaned
so far. Still need to look into what hardware is available and
how they fit in The 32mm System.

Would appreciate someone who is familiar with the 32mm System
to have a look and let me know if I've got anything wrong - or
missed something important.

This DOMINO is ALL metric so I'm looking for reasons why the
presets it has were selected. I suspect it has something to
do with the 32mm System - which is why I'm working on
understanding the system.

charlie b

Attached Images
File Type: gif 32mm_16mmStock.gif (38.5 KB, 42 views)