Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default HELP! Polyeurethane over waterbase clear?????????

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 07:42 -0400, 10x wrote:

You might want to try one of those disposable .59ยข foam brushes when
you're applying Minwax Polyacrylic. I have had very good success with
them. Try it on a scrap piece to see if it meets your standards.

One other little trick that I picked up is to add one ore two of those
little "half & half" coffee creamers to a quart of Polyacrylic as a
de-foaming agent. It helps to remove the air bubbles.

....and don't shake the can - stir.

- Doug