Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Rich Rich is offline

Default Shop Storage - from rec.woodworking - 3 attachments

HerHusband wrote:
Rich,

next thing to do is build a broom stand so the broom bristles
won't get crushed by their own weight.

You caught that eh...

Yep, it's actually one of the items on my to-do list. I just haven't
decided on where I want to keep the brooms yet.

So many projects, so little time...

Anthony

It's one of my pet peeves. People spend good money for brooms use them a few
times like them and then store them in a way the ruins them and they can't
figure out why the broom doesn't work any more. At work I finally gave up
and put braces sticking out from the top so when stood up the bristles don't
get crushed.

Rich