Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson James \Cubby\ Culbertson is offline

Default a baby barn ... some assembly required

"C & S" wrote in message
.. .
I plan to erect a small (12x22) timber-framed bard in my back yard this
summer. It will house garden tools and bicycles but it will also have a
loft
to I can finally develop a decent wood stash.

I have the inkling to build a shop using timber framing so I'll be watching
your progress with interest! Where did you get the design or is there a
reference you recommend for designing timber framed structures?
Cheers,
cc