Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Shop Storage - from rec.woodworking - 3 attachments

Here's mine...

First photo is a wall of cabinets I built to hold the usual paint cans,
stains, solvents, cleaners, oil, etc. My bench grinder, small pressure
washer, shopvac bags, etc. all get stored in the upper cabinets too.

The lower cabinets hold oil drip pans and funnels for the cars, tarps and
plastic sheets, small power tools, and small parts boxes. I like the ones
made by Stanley that have the handle built-in. Expensive, about $15 each,
but nice for taking small parts with you. I have one for screws, one for
nuts and bolts, one for small electrical parts, one for small plumbing
parts, etc. I do a lot of work at my in-laws house, so the portability is
very handy.

Wrenches, screwdrivers, etc. are in the rolling red tool cart.

The second photo is the back wall of my garage where I store my lumber
supply. This is mostly still a work in progress. I'm planning to change
this in the future, but for now I stand plywood sheets on edge on the left
side, and the remaining lumber gets stored in the overhead rack or standing
on end on the floor.

My rolling worktable rolls under the lumber rack, and holds my router bits
and tools, squares, and all the tool cases for nailers and other power
tools.

The last photo is the wall I keep my limited selection of clamps,
sawhorses, and ladders.

Lot's to do still, but getting there...

Anthony

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Shop Storage - from rec.woodworking-shop1-jpg  Re: Shop Storage - from rec.woodworking-shop2-jpg  Re: Shop Storage - from rec.woodworking-shop3-jpg