Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
C & S C & S is offline

Default spalted silver maple turmed box

This is 4" diameter box, turned from trimmings in my fron yard, courtesy of
New York State Elictric and Gas.

They were trimming around power lines and honored bot my request to trill
back to the main branch (rather than cut a hole around the lines) and to
leave the wood behind.

I think my wife is using to to save thread trimmings for the birds.

BTW turned on My Jet 1442 usign a Supernova^2 chuck. It was the first time
using the jaws in expansion mode (there is a small recess on the inside of
the lid)

Cheers,

Steve

Attached Thumbnails
spalted silver maple turmed box-13-jpg  spalted silver maple turmed box-16-jpg