Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
RonB RonB is offline

Default Not quite a tool gloat but....

I don't agree. Looks pretty gloatable to me.

Congratulations and enjoy.

RonB

"Kevin" wrote in message
. ..
I did some work for a friend and as payment she gave a $100 gift card
for Home Depot.
I've been meaning to replace the old Craftsman jointer I got from my dad
years ago.
I went to the Woodworking show and found that the majority of
manufactures including Ridgid or using the same planer parts for their
lower priced units. The online reviews weren't bad either.
Since 25% of the cost was covered by the gift card...
I have a new jointer.
The belt was stiff and had a set that caused some vibration so I
replaced it a link belt I had in a drawer.
I had to adjust 1 knife and the fence.
Cuts great.