Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default OT - Stirling/Fluidyne Project

Morris Dovey wrote:
John L. Poole wrote:
| Morris Dovey wrote:
|| A while back I posted some info about a liquid-piston Stirling
|| cycle engine (fluidyne) and some readers asked for more info.
|| I've posted a link to a short WMV video (436 KB) about halfway down
|| the web page below for anyone interested in seeing it run.
| Submitted to Digg:

http://digg.com/environment/Converti...chanical_power

Just for the record, there's no invention here - Stirling engines
(including fluidynes) have been around for quite a while.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Morris, Where did you get the mirror? What's it made of? Looks like some
sort of polycarbonate ... but that's a major wild guess.

Bill

is worth (much) unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000727-0, 03/22/2007
Tested on: 3/23/2007 12:22:40 AM