Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Sean Sean is offline

Default The Importance of Power Tools?

Would be interested in (as a fairly newbie starter) what people would
consider to be the essential power tools in a workshop and in what priority
you would buy new equipment. I appreciate that the equipment would suit the
types of things that are being made, but what I do is prett basic small
items of general furniture. The idea is to start small and steadily build up
the equipment, learning new stuff and getting more and more complicated as I
go along.

I presently have a sliding compound mitre saw, pillar drill/morticer,
circular saw, router, standard drill, power driver/drill and palm sander.
The obvious things missing from my shop at the moment are a table saw,
router table and a surface planer/joiner.

Appreciate your input.