Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Quick Router Table + Fence - Charley and Will

"RonB" wrote in message
Charley and Will:

I could have posted better pics. These should address you comments a
little better.

The fence does have a dust port sized to my shop vac hose and it works
well. During some scrap tests it removed pretty much all of the waste from
the table top but a little made it through the bottom to the floor.

That answered my question about the dust collection. My setup on the fence
is similar and works well. When making a groove, though, all the dust goes
into the cabinet.

Overall, it looks nice and should work well for you. Good job! Enjoy it.