Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Bench is finished

"Leon" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Finally finished my scandavian style workbench.

Base is white oak with maple drawers
body of bench is hard maple
dog hole strip is white ash
tail vise caps and back board of curly maple
walnut support block in the dog leg vise and
mahogany for the dog leg vise

Going to enjoy working on this instead of that osb on a tubafor frame!

Joe

I'd skerd of scratchen it. Looks very nice Joe.

Thanks Leon. We'll see how long it goes before it starts looking like a
*used* workbench!

Of course, have you seen Frank Klausz'? Looks like all he ever does is
polish his.

Joe (who is *not* comparing himself to Frank, nor belittling his work. That
would just be wrong) C.