Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
George George is offline

Default How can I make this?

"Locutus" wrote in message
I have a 4x4 x 6' post. I would like the center to be cut at 22 deg angle
(I think) all the way around, to give it circular look. The tops and
bottoms should remain square. (maybe with the corners beveled off).

I have a table saw, router table and hand held router and various other
common hand tools.

Is this possible without making it in three sections? I hope this makes
sense!

Sure, make a jig to hold the piece and support the router, then face off the
offending portions. Wouldn't be a lot different than any fluting jig. You
do the search.