Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default new shop working out well

"B a r r y" wrote in message
I didn't see that!

I haven't dealt with Harris since Mr. Harris sold his share. Harris
acts like $100k is now a sneezeable project for them, so it's kind of
strange they'd stiff the guy for only $3200. But then again, I'd
heard they were on COD delivery terms from large wood wholesalers.

I wonder if there's more to the story, or if "New Harris" is having
difficulties?

WVIT said they offered to pay the guy if the news pulled the story. Their
side was that they lost money on the job, but that is not the fault of a
subcontractor.