Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
B a r r y B a r r y is offline

Default new shop working out well

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:10:45 -0600, "Doug Brown"
wrote:
Who said it was being compared to a hobby shop?

I realize that most of us are strictly WW hobbyists, but the name of the
group is ABPW not ABPHW.

Tom works in wood so as far as I am concerned the post is on topic. (I
know, you never said it was OT).

"Bumhead" compared Tom's beautiful, multi-employee manufacturing and
millwork facility to his one-man shop. He didn't say it was OT,
either.

Personally, I'm blown away with Tom's carving, large turnings, and
stair building abilities, but I know of lots of pro facilities that
look like his. G

To Tom P.: Have you ever extended an invitation to "Woodshop News" to
chronicle your success?