Errol Groff

Default Machinery museum recommendations ??

U.S.S. Yorktown http://www.state.sc.us/patpt/
Mount Pleasant SC

John W. Brown Liberty Ship http://www.liberty-ship.com/
Baltimore MD

Airstream Trailer Factory Tour http://www.airstream.com/index.html
Jackson Center OH

I strongly suggest when you assemble your list and start planning your
intinery that you contact the various venues to be sure they are open
and active and don't have odd hours. You wouldn't want to get
somewhere on Tuesday and discover that tours are only on Monday!

Errol Groff

On 06 Apr 2004 14:52:30 GMT, (Johnsorj) wrote:

Hi All

My Dad and I are planning a " Museum Tour " of the eastern US
and are looking for recommendations for good Metalworking
and Machinery museums--We plan to make a giant loop
starting in Minneapolis then on to Chicago, Detroit, Cincinnati
and DC-- We are looking for more cities for our list--