Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
william kossack william kossack is offline

Default Some problems with my first vase

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:56:06 -0700, Max63 wrote:

seems like we're all just messin around, waiting for someone to
invent
a forstner bit set with 3", 4", 5", 6" bits.
That would make a quick job of straight hollowing!

Nah.... that would be like turning bowls on a CNC lathe...
I don't do hollow forms, but I appreciate the skill that goes into them...

I wouldn't be as impressed with them if they were hollowed by some expanding
blade tool like a brake hone, that took the skill out of it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

where can I buy one?-)