Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Garage Electrical Install Questions

On Jul 19, 8:40 pm, "Steve Barker"
wrote:
what the hell are you lighting? even a 15a single circuit is about 5 times
what you need in a two car garage.

--
Steve Barker

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in message

"Kevin Dressel" wrote in message
Hey all!

I am in the early planning stages of what will eventually be a 2 circuit
wiring job

Seriously, call an electrician to have this DONE RIGHT for you.

2 circuits wouldn't even cover the lighting circuits I put in my 2-car
garage!

Agreed. My one car garage/shop 26' x 26' has 2 circuits for lights
(1100 watts total) and 1 for AC, another for a welder, 4 for GFI wall
outlets, one for 'office', 1 for (ahem) refreshment fridge, 1 for
heating system, etc. Service panel is QO Square D 100 amp. Might have
to add a sub panel for a better air compressor 5 HP or better. Maybe
should have put in 200 amp...

Joe