Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] flir67@gmail.com is offline

Default gfci how many or should I just go with a electrical box version

On Jul 19, 7:29 pm, "RBM" rbm2(remove wrote:
If your intention is to do what Nec requires for new installations: All
counter outlets in the kitchen, all bathroom outlets, all outlets outside,
all outlets in unfinished parts of basements, and all wall outlets in
garage, should be GFCI protected

wrote in message

ups.com...

ok I have 1 gfci in each bathroom and 1 in the kitchen and 1 in the
masterbedroom and 1 in the laundry room.

is this a safe setup or should I go for more of a electrical gfci
electrical breaker for better protection.

also how do you wire 2 gfci in order?

I tried to hook 2 inline for the kitchen countertop recptales near the
sink but only 1 would work and the other wouldn't even though when I
put replace the second gfci with a standard wall plug it works.
.
the house standard wiring white,black ground wiring. and the whole has
is grounded as i have checked each recptacle.

thanks in advance.

thanks for the info.