Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Actaul capacity of Porter-Cable Compressor?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:15:54 GMT, "Mike Dobony"
wrote:

I am looking at a compressor to replace my oversized 240v compressor that I
can only use in my garage. I am considering getting this Porter-Cable
pancake compressor and wondered if anybody has used it to power a roofing
gun:

http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e=547&p=6192

If you have used it for either serious framing or roofing, how well did it
work? Thanks.

Mike D.

I have one and we did use a framing gun. It will not keep up (fast
work) - imo. The compressor needs to catch up. You can add a 100'
hose to help with air.

I love this compressor. It turns on when I blow of the miter saw ...
(constant air). For finish nailing - great.

If you buy it, get the kit with 3 guns (?).

--
Oren