Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT and long, 2007 Tundra

"Leon" wrote

I just unloaded 15 sheets of plywood out of it and, well, it was like
removing 15 sheets of plywood. ;~)

And that is a sad commentary on trucks in America today. That having a sheet
of plywood fit into the bed is a rarity. If you haul anything around in a
truck and if performs any real function , you need an eight foot bed. A lot
of people don't know this.

I have baffled many people by commenting on the limited utility of the short
beds on the purty, city boy trucks. They think I am some kind of knuckle
dragging neanderthal. I just tell them I am your average PRAGMATIC farmboy.