Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default 2-Ton Mini Split System?

"yourname" wrote in message
news:e8Pni.19651$7R4.14439@trndny09...

It also gets tiring listening to people bitch about paying "full shop

rate".
Maybe, just maybe, if they would remove their heads from their asses,

they
could realize that it's not the same as working in a factory and taking

home
a 'paycheck'.

Absolutely

Of course I might bitch because HVAC guys[and plumbers and electricians]
get a shop rate very close to or sometimes higher than mine and I have a
half million in capital equipment and stock and employees and........

but that's just being bitter about not choosing the right vocation

Ok, so you do see the whole picture. :-)