Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Dog problem

Dan_Musicant wrote in message ...

His dogs' barking has sometimes bothered me a lot but that's not the
subject of this post. The dogs crap a ton just over my back fence,

which
is on the left side of the garage my neighbor built a few years ago.

It
seems like he never cleans it up. AFAIK, he's NEVER cleaned any of it
up. If I'm near that back fence, I can smell the crap. In the summer
(i.e. now), the smell is so bad I can smell it most times any time I

go
in the back yard. Glancing over the fence (wood fence) a couple of

days
ago I saw (didn't count) must have been over 100 craps.

I'm in CA, and here I have called, animal control for the same
problem. It's not just the stink, it causes a health problem with
flies and other disease carriers. If animal control doesn't do
anything call the health department and complain. Of course, Berkeley
is, and always has been a "different" sort of town, so you might be
sued or arrested for complaining. :-)

Cheri