Posted to alt.building.construction,misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Dave in Denver Dave in Denver is offline

Default Off the "rack" windows - Milguard Vs. Schuco Vs. ???

I will put in two basement egress windows, 48" x 48".

I put Schuco's in my house a few years ago and we are Very happy with
them. But do not need that quality for a basement... need just a
slider and not double hung, etc.

I thought Milgard's were a solid "get er done" off the rack standard
size product when I was looking at windows a few years ago. So my
default decision is to go order a pair from Home Depot.

Anyone like other "rack" window better?

Thx
Dave-in-Denver