Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.hvac
B-Hate-Me B-Hate-Me is offline

Default A/C working properly? Cost - lower temp?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Open borders, executive orders, catch and release law enforcement
for illegals, deficit spending, our boys in the middle east
kicking the hornets nest.

If hornets have been attacking your house....Your kids.... What to do?

You KNOW where the hornet's nest is. Do you leave it there to get
bigger? Take the example of the jap. They attacked us at Pearl Harbor.
We paid them back with a nuke which didn't kill as many as our decision
to firebomb their major cities.

Now your basic jap has calmed down a little.

I could be tempted to think that the present admin is less than
patriotic.

You are a disloyal prick.