Posted to uk.d-i-y
TheScullster TheScullster is offline

Default Tarmac on a driveway

"The Medway Handyman" wrote

Andy Hall on the brag again....

Oh leave off Jerry will you. Andy provided a comprehensive answer to the
OP's question - which is more than you seem to do.

Seconded!
Whilst Mr Hall may appear verbose at times (whether bragging or not) he is
one of the most prolific contributors of valuable material to this group
(over recent years to my knowledge).
The op may not have requested chapter and verse, but having been given it
will now be in a position to make a more informed decision.

I, for one, am much relieved that the likes of AH (who has certainly been of
invaluable assistance to me in the past) are not put off by these unfounded
rants.

Phil