Posted to alt.home.repair

Default MasterGuard?

"SteveB" wrote in message
This evening I went to a presentation by MasterGuard, a fire alarm, CO
detector, and heat alarm company. They didn't set any prices, saying that
they do that when they come and see how many you need, etc, etc, etc.

I smell something spendy down the pike.

Anyone have any previous experience with this outfit? Good or bad?

Their premise is that they provide smoke alarms that are optical rather

than
ionized gas based. They offer a lifetime guarantee and free replacement.
Like I said, sounds spendy to me. They are coming Monday to give a "bid".

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Good stuff, but get ready to spend a few grand!!!