Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2-Ton Mini Split System?

Same guy probably walks into a diner with two refrigerated eggs
in one hand, and four strips of uncooked bacon in the other.....
and asks.....

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"udarrell" wrote in message
. net...
: Steve wrote:
:
: I want to install a 2-ton Mini-Split ductless system in my
: garage/workshop. It's a 3-car garage with insulated walls,
ceiling,
: and doors, approximately 660 sq ft with 11-ft ceilings. It
has been
: recommended that I look for a unit with an SEER rating of 15
or
: better, but I can't seem to locate one.
: Any suggestions? I'm near Sacramento CA Thanks! --Steve
:
: Do not worry about the SEER rating 13 or 14 SEER will work
okay. Do Not
: oversize the AC.
: I cool perfectly around 850 to
:
http://www.udarrell.com/aircondition...perature_btuh_
charting.html900-sq.ft.
: at up to 104 Heat Index in a 1930's home with a mere Half-Ton
6,000-BTUH
: window unit.
:
http://www.udarrell.com/aircondition...harting.h tml
:
:
: --
: WISDOM PRINCIPLE DIRECTED EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATIONS -
: THE REAL POLITICAL ISSUES and WISDOM BASED PEOPLE EMPOWERMENT
:
: http://www.udarrell.com/
:
: http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm
: (My Airconditioning Links, Hunting Shooting, Angus Cattle,
etc.)
:
:
http://www.udarrell.com/principled_a...ju stice.html
:
: http://www.udarrell.com/recognizing_real_enemies.html
:
: http://jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html
:
: http://www.antiwar.com/ ***
:
: Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to
Accept!