Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default hooking 2 playstation controllers together

" wrote:

I want to combine the functionality of two PlayStation controllers.

Thank God I've never even been even slightly interested in such a futile
endeavour. Tell me, just how important is a Sony Play Station in seeking your
life's fulfilment ?

Have you ever considered taking a walk (or bicycle ride) in the countryside or
even attempting to 'expand' your mind by reading 'literature' for example ?

Graham