Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Anti urge protector jihad!

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:13:19 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

w_tom wrote:

The same cut & pasted crap he's posted for years.

I'd like to know who he is. His IP addresses change from day to day,
and they don't seem to belong to any one particular ISP. For someone
who craves to be seen as an authority, he sure makes it difficult to
verify his credentials, assuming he has any. And based on what has
transpired in a current thread at aus.electronics, it is clear to me
that he has not even a basic understanding of electrical fundamentals.
For example, he dismisses the distinction between volts, amps, watts,
and joules as "semantics". And he has absolutely no idea how a simple
MOV works.

What's really annoying is that he patronisingly directs people to
consult datasheets when he himself avoids doing the same, or
misunderstands them when he does. If you challenge him with actual
numbers and formulae, he will run away and attempt to disguise his
ignorance with a page of tedious, convoluted technobabble.

- Franc Zabkar