Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell udarrell is offline

Default 2-Ton Mini Split System?

Steve wrote:

I want to install a 2-ton Mini-Split ductless system in my
garage/workshop. It's a 3-car garage with insulated walls, ceiling,
and doors, approximately 660 sq ft with 11-ft ceilings. It has been
recommended that I look for a unit with an SEER rating of 15 or
better, but I can't seem to locate one.
Any suggestions? I'm near Sacramento CA Thanks! --Steve

Do not worry about the SEER rating 13 or 14 SEER will work okay. Do Not
oversize the AC.
I cool perfectly around 850 to
http://www.udarrell.com/airconditioner_current_temperature_btuh_charting.h tml900-sq.ft.
at up to 104 Heat Index in a 1930's home with a mere Half-Ton 6,000-BTUH
window unit.
http://www.udarrell.com/aircondition...harting.h tml

http://www.udarrell.com/

http://www.udarrell.com/my_pages2.htm
(My Airconditioning Links, Hunting Shooting, Angus Cattle, etc.)

http://www.udarrell.com/principled_a...ju stice.html

http://www.udarrell.com/recognizing_real_enemies.html

http://jesuschristsavior.net/Beatitudes.html

http://www.antiwar.com/ ***

Reality Is Not An Easy Thing To Be Confronted With, or to Accept!