Posted to alt.rv,misc.consumers.house,misc.taxes,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Woman is content living in 84-sq. ft. tiny dream home.

In article ,
Myal wrote:

I guess you would think it would be better if the government took
(stole) some money from a "rich' guy and then rented (forced) an
appartment for/on this woman ?

Why do you guys allways fuss about money and govt when it comes to
matters of life and wellfare ?

Because it is *MY* money the governmentuses, and ever-increasing amounts of it.

Given your "life and wellfare(sic)" criteria, I should NEVER fuss about money
in ANY amount, which I have EARNED, that is arbitrarily redistributed to
others. Don't hold your breath.

is it the end of your little world , work and nanny state ?

Give 'em time. They're working toward that end.
--
sigh
JR