Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2-Ton Mini Split System?

You're going about it kind of backwards. Instead of deciding on
the system first, decide on the installer first. Call a couple
local companies and get them out to give you an estimate.

If you call a company and tell them you want a particular system
installed, you might just get it. But that doesn't mean you'll
get a good result. Quit being over controlling. Let them size up
the job, check heat load, and let you know what they reccomend.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Steve" wrote in message
: I want to install a 2-ton Mini-Split ductless system in my
: garage/workshop. It's a 3-car garage with insulated walls,
ceiling, and
: doors, approximately 660 sq ft with 11-ft ceilings. It has
been
: recommended that I look for a unit with an SEER rating of 15 or
better,
: but I can't seem to locate one.
:
: Any suggestions? I'm near Sacramento CA
:
: Thanks!
:
: --Steve