Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Trunking (coiled)

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 05:24:52 +0100, Andy Hall
mused:

- It is dimensionally different to fittings for equivalent standard trunking.

Not a great problem. There are suitable corners and the like
available.

Rather stupid when it would have been perfectly simple to have made it
to the standard size.

There is usually a very slight difference between most makes of
trunking and manufactured bend covers. I have a large box with 4 or 5
different manufacturers fittings in and some will fit on trunking of a
different make, some won't.

Even more useless than I thought, although perhaps not since the
manufacturer can then obtain a product lock in.

Yeah, although I only use 2 brands and buy in bulk, nothing to do with
bend covers either.
--
Regards,
Stuart.