Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default brand new home - have leak

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:43:07 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Jackson" wrote in message
Sorry, but IMHO, in a brand new house I'd want the sheetrock in the
ceiling replaced as well and not simply repainted.

if I were moving into brand new construction I'd want the ceiling
repaired/replaced to 'new' condition as THAT is what I paid for.

It does not matter what you want, it matters what the warranty says that
counts. If a patch is invisible,, that would be a satisfactory repair.
Since neither of us can see how bad the damage is, the contractor will
decide what is best.

Good point, if the job is bad, then take photos.

tom @ www.donate-car-2-charity.com